Photo

#2- Trigger? I really don't know, possible I guess.

Posted by SFP , 19 March 2012 · 11 views

Feeling kind of lost right now. Somewhere between the place that I have known and been accustomed to for so long and somewhere else. It's like a void, not really a desolate place, nor empty, just somewhere else.
I can't really say that it's an onset to my depression, although I can't say it isn't. Not feeling to much of anything at this moment. I use the word lost because I always knew where I was for the longest of time. Depressed, hateful (mostly to myself) and to others but they didn't know. Self loathing, filled with negativity and doubt, fear, the fear that God absolutely detested me and put me in the position for hell to come to my door at 7 or 8 years old. I have always known where I was, misery at it's best, while begging for death to come my way.
Now, I don't know where I am. Lost is the only word that I can give it right now. I am uncomfortable with it, it's an unfamiliar place and I am not sure what to make of it.
I stopped for a moment, and I don't like where I am going in my head with this so I need to stop thinking about it. Which sparks the thought of is that where all of my troubles start and stop, the thoughts I have and what I make of them.
I don't know, but I wish this would all be over with and that I can move on and live somewhat of a happy life. Tired of being alone, tired of the abstinence, tired of turning over stone after stone after stone.
That's enough for now.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.