beansy's Blog

Photo

Therapy & Workloads, keeping perspective

Posted by beansy , 05 February 2013 · 4 views

I'm hoping that writing will help me out of the rut I'm in. So I'm just going to continue doing that.

Before therapy yesterday I felt out of control, helpless against my mother's actions. But after therapy I realized that I am an adult and I never have to talk to her again if I don't want to. I never have to see my stepfather again. S...

Photo

Therapy & feeling overwhelmed, long rant *Triggers*

Posted by beansy , 05 February 2013 · 5 views

I'm in the second to last semester of my bachelor's degree, but I can't find the motivation to do anything. It feels pathetic because I'm so close to the end, and I can't keep the end in sight. I guess that might be a normal reaction, considering how bleak the possibility of getting a good job off the bat with a liberal arts degree....

February 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.