beansy's Blog

Photo

Feeling love/anger for abuser

Posted by beansy , 22 January 2013 · 6 views

I cried a lot yesterday, writing my blog post about my abuser. What I felt was total love and the pain that he had betrayed me so much.

It worries me that that love can feel so strong still. In a perfect world I would hate him. But I missed him so much when I was writing. Maybe its better that I love him. I dont like the feeling of hating people.

My lov...

Photo

Panic attack/body memories

Posted by beansy , 22 January 2013 · 17 views

I couldn't stop feeling strange the other night. No matter how much I wrote, or meditated or distracted myself, I couldn't feel better. I felt angry at nothing. Just felt entirely angry. When I went to bed, I started to slip into a panic attack. I can't speak when I'm having an anxiety or panic attack. This is frustrating for people around...

Photo

Hello Time Bomb

Posted by beansy , 21 January 2013 · 6 views

TO M.

I remember you dropping me off at elementary school in your little spitfire. D and I were so small you would buckle us together in the passenger seat. You got us strudels from a corner store and milk boxes for lunch. The kids at school were afraid of you, but I wasn't. I didn't think that you should be mean to my older sister, but I loved y...

January 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.