Frozen Planet

Photo

A Plea

Posted by FrozenRose , 17 August 2013 · 85 views

I'm tired so tired of being like this. Please let me change. Please let me feel and be human not trapped in a frozen pond of perpetual anxiety known as LAKE PTSD. Please let me move, let me do, let me touch, feel, laugh, cry, whatever..... BE HUMAN!!!!

Please let me back into society so I can sit at a table and drink coffee with my...

Photo

Treading Water

Posted by FrozenRose , 30 January 2012 · 83 views

My whole life is about passing the time. It's not about Living, Thriving and Creating, it's about hanging on and rambling along day after day, night after night. No joy, no pleasure, NOTHING. Just the following:

EMPTINESS

DISCONNECTION

LOSS & REGRET

PAIN

GUILT

SHAME

MISERY

BOREDOM

Photo

Hello - New Blog

Posted by FrozenRose , 26 January 2012 · 81 views

I've decided to start writing a blog because there is stuff I want to say and I'm not sure which forums to put this stuff into. Most of it is just random ramblings from my mind.

I feel very alone right now. A stage has been reached in my life where I cannot connect with the people around me anymore. I find myself to be irritable and grumbly,...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
2122232425 26 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.