Photo

Weird dream I think it's triggering?

Posted by kjw9311 , 01 December 2012 · 63 views

All I remember of my dream- I was talking to a guy (who didn't look the least bit like my ***ist) and he was close to me. He kept telling me I had to give him something, and when I said turned to walk away, he grabbed my hand. Then he got even closer, whispered a threat, and pulled a gun on me. The gun was silver, i'm not sure what brand. Anyways, I fought him, and then I remember looking in his eyes (brown, like my ***ist), and then the gun went off, I felt pain in my stomach, by my left hip. Then the dream went black. I woke up, tried rolling over, and realized my hip hurt so bad I couldn't move. I was hot too, not sweating, but still. It's all very confusing to me, and scary. I've never had a nightmare like this before. I don't know what to think about it.

Hey I ha a dream the other night too. Woke up, almost like I was fighting off the abuser who I started kicking in my dream. I do not know why these occur; could be a way of showing that it is on your mind. I do not vent too much so dreams are in a way a "wake up call," letting myself know that it is bothering me.

Hope this helps and you do not get these dreams again.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 24 2526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.