Photo

Need someone to talk to

Posted by kjw9311 , 28 November 2012 · 74 views

Today, well, has just been a bad day. I accept that. But I'm getting lonely...stressed...really wishing I had someone that at least knows about the r*** to talk about it too. Only 19 days left...I just feel all alone. Everyone keeps asking me if i'm ok...and I always say yes. But I honestly want to tell them that no, i am NOT ok. But idk what would happen then...

I see my T tomorrow. But idk what she'll say either. I'm just confused and...just really wishing I wasn't feeling like this. I want to run away-I want to break away from this world and just live in my own little bubble. But I can't. And I don't know what to do anymore. Thoughts of SI keep coming back. I've been SI free for...maybe 3 weeks...I just don't want to lose my own battle.

I could go on, but I won't. Thanks to anyone who read this. Hope everyone else is doing ok (:

I went through the same after my r*pe. It took me 20 years to finally tell someone. I wish I had known her sooner. She has been great and has helped me with a lot. I hope you can talk to someone close to you soon. I regret leaving it so long, but I still have doubts about telling others. Know that if you can't tell your friends and family, at least you can talk to us here. We all understand what you are going through. You are not alone. :metoyou:
thanks....i actually did end up telling someone today. i just hope everything goes ok with her.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.