Photo

Confused.... :(

Posted by kjw9311 , 23 January 2012 · 19 views

This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done in awhile...but...I've had such a rough past couple of days...

The guy that R'd me, wants to hang out tomorrow.

I agreed.

I'm not sure why...he said all he wanted to do was go shopping. I don't know why I believe him, but I do. Since my parents don't know what happened, and have never met him, they want his number and are letting me go. I of course, let them have it. I'm only allowed to be gone for a certain amount of time, and since he's picking me up at 4, I figure lots of people will just be getting off work, and I won't be alone.

I feel like the fact that I'm not scared to be with him, should worry me.

But it doesn't.

I need to go back to therapy, but I'm not allowed to drive by myself yet in this weather, so I might not even make it to her this week at all, which could be bad, depending on how tomorrow goes. ........Maybe I should just cancel, and stick to another night alone. :/

Any ideas, comments? I'm so confused on why I'm acting like this :(

Photo
3timesurvivor
Jan 24 2012 08:48 PM
I have done the same thing.. and for me it was a horrible idea.. i had so many flashbacks that it made my recovery 10 times harder. I personally am not scared of any of the guys that raped me.. i pitty them for not being able to be true men. i totally understand where your coming from on the parent issue. mine dont knw either.. i really hope you have some good friends to help you through this.. they really help.
Ahhhh I kinda do. One of them was raped herself...she's a friend of my best friend. I've actually lost 2 friends because of this. It makes me mad, that they won't even try and understand. But oh well.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.