Photo

A Good Day (for the most part) :)

Posted by kjw9311 , 21 January 2012 · 24 views

Well, today went better than expected, until he texted me again. I went shopping with one of my best friends, and got a BOTDF official rubber bracelet. Makes me happy when I have something from a band I support (despite the fact that others don't approve). This is a link (at bottom of page) to one of my new favorite songs. It has A LOT of triggers (not in the lyrics, but in the video). I'm not even sure whether or not I should listen to it...It's just that for some reason, it calms me. But...yeah...not much else to say. He finally stopped texting me, and I've begun to save his texts incase I report him. I just wish he'd stop messing with me. And, to anyone who's told me I'm brave, I thank you. This has been extremely hard for me, just getting by each day trying to keep my head on straight. Also, a huge thank you to anyone who reads this, or messages me. :)

Random thought- I don't think I'm preg, but I might be wrong. Is it wrong for me to worry, only because it would be ironic that my ex and I tried forever with no results, and then I might end up with a kid from a guy I'd rather forget? Just something I've been thinking about....

My link

August 2015

S M T W T F S
2 3 45678

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.