Photo

Scared,

Posted by Dollygirl , 18 January 2012 · 24 views

I joined today, and I already feel like I'm not as alone as I was. I just feel scared. I have so much to say, but I feel as though I shouldn't. Im scared that I'll bother people, and I really don't want to bother anyone. I'm scared that I'm admitting I'm scared, because I'm the girl who tries her hardest everyday not to cry until I'm alone. Not to cry when its all I want to do. Not to show my weakness, when I'm the weakest person I know. Everyone on here seems so strong, so caring and. I want to be strong :( I want to smile, I want to be okay :'( I don't know if I ever will be. :(

Hi,
I joined today too....want to talk?
Photo
silverstar415850
Jan 19 2012 01:28 AM
I didn't join 2day but i started using the website 2day...i think your stronger then you think u are :) your not bothering an1. That's what this place is for...support.
Hi! It may seem we are strong at first glance, but we all have good and bad times. I know what it's like to feel weak but want to show only a strong persona- it's my life, the mask I wear. Please stay and write and talk, if it helps you. People here understand!! You're not bothering anyone here!!!

Take care,
Theresa

Hi,I joined today too....want to talk?

Yes please, if that's okay? Thank you x

I didn't join 2day but i started using the website 2day...i think your stronger then you think u are :) your not bothering an1. That's what this place is for...support.

Thank you, I dont know :( I don't feel very strong, but thank you, so much x

Hi! It may seem we are strong at first glance, but we all have good and bad times. I know what it's like to feel weak but want to show only a strong persona- it's my life, the mask I wear. Please stay and write and talk, if it helps you. People here understand!! You're not bothering anyone here!!!Take care,Theresa

Yeah, it's hard to have to act like that everyday though, isn't it? Do you ever feel like you don't have to like, put on the mask, do you ever feel you can just be 100% yourself? Yeah, I like this website, I felt a little better today.. Thank you so much xxx

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.