DTC40's Blog

Photo

feeling down and tearful

Posted by DTC40 , 05 May 2014 · 68 views

Guess I just need to post.  For a week now I have felt like sitting down and crying.  I have tried to figure out why I feel this way, but just can not put my finger on it.  I have started drinking to handle it.  I know this is not a good coping mechanism which is making me feel worse about spending money on alcohol.  I guess if I...

Photo

Innapropriate comment by neighbor (Might Trigger)

Posted by DTC40 , 13 February 2014 · 102 views

My crazy ass neighbor came over and just sat down while I was outside smoking a cig and sipping coffee.  This idiot leaned over and said to me if he was my son who is 21 years old that he would still be breast feeding.  Then the idiot insinuated that since my son was 21 years old and living at home that myself and my son must be having an thing...

Photo

daughter SI,might trigger

Posted by DTC40 , 23 September 2013 · 67 views

I have a 15 year old daughter who has Asperger syndrome and has started to become depressed and has started to SI. She came to me crying saying she had not told me earlier because she did not want me to be disappointed in her. I assured her that I would never be disappointed in her. I spoke to her about SA, in fear that something might have happened....

Photo

What is my purpose

Posted by DTC40 , 06 August 2013 · 52 views

I hear those talk about our purpose in life whether religious or not. I have had this on my mind a lot lately. What is my purpose? Is my purpose to live each day in this depression, pain and deep pit. If having a purpose means doing for others how can I help others when I do not know how to help myself. Do I drag myself out of my depression on Sunda...

Photo

Confused/friendship (non-triggering)

Posted by DTC40 , 02 August 2013 · 55 views

I have lived in Florida now for five months. I have had casual conversations through email with my friend that lives here. I know that she is uncomfortable with my Multiple Personality Disorder so I have tried to be respectful to her space and time. She asked me to keep her dog that had a broken leg while she was on vacation. I told her no problem and...

Photo

Hate Hate Hate menopause

Posted by DTC40 , 22 April 2013 · 68 views

No sleep and pain in areas of my body that causes flashbacks and memories. It seems when the good things finally get into my life and I am starting over in a new place and happy, the full force of menopause hits me. I have been going through this mildly for about a year and in the past three weeks it is like my body has decided to hate me. No sleep eve...

Photo

Feeling great for the first time in three years

Posted by DTC40 , 04 April 2013 · 50 views

I have been fighting with bone cancer for three years. Lately the docs put me on a pain med that after taking for six months I found out was synthetic heroine. The last time I went to the ER they gave me a pain med one step stronger than Morphine and it took away the bone pain but gave me a migraine so bad I was hallucinating. Today, for the first time...

Photo

Dating after 20 year abusive marriage/TW for certain words

Posted by DTC40 , 29 March 2013 · 44 views

I am three years out of an abusive marriage. I have finally completely broken free and moved several states away. My ex and I have four children together. One adult son and three teenage daughters. I am having mixed feelings about dating. I know the statisticss that men who are not the biological father are more likely to sexually abuse a step child...

Photo

settling in

Posted by DTC40 , 24 March 2013 · 40 views

Things are beginning to feel normal, like a routine. I got a referal to a doctor and possible way to get my meds at a discounted price. All things that had me worried. It has been cloudy and kinda cold or to me anyway, lol. I am always cold. I was hopingSome for a sunny day today so I could take the kids to the beach my youngest daughter is still you...

Photo

Frustrated with anxiety

Posted by DTC40 , 23 March 2013 · 44 views

It seems to stupid to me. I have been talking about and planning for this move to Florida for three years. Finally at last I am here, I should be excited and happy and over the moon. I am content, however I keep having small panic attacks. I wish I could pinpoint what it causing them. It is just being in a new place. I feel stupid for having anxiet...

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 242526272829

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.