Photo

feeling down and tearful

Posted by DTC40 , 05 May 2014 · 74 views

Guess I just need to post.  For a week now I have felt like sitting down and crying.  I have tried to figure out why I feel this way, but just can not put my finger on it.  I have started drinking to handle it.  I know this is not a good coping mechanism which is making me feel worse about spending money on alcohol.  I guess if I just stopped trying to hold back the tears and cry I might feel better.  We went out this afternoon to go to the beach and I had to have my son drive me home I was having a panic attack.  I have not done that in years.  Feel like I am crumbling.

I am sitting with you DTC with a big box of kleenex.  Let it out, you have been through a lot!  You went through a lot of stressors.  Be gentle with yourself and take care of your health ok?

Liz

Thank you so much Liz.

DTC

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.