Photo

How the hell do I live with this DID

Posted by DTC40 , 01 July 2012 · 32 views

I have lost friendships, jobs and church homes. Stupid thing is a lot of time I can not remember what I have or have not done.
Evidently last week I wrote a letter telling a friend of mine off. She is the only person that I have allowed to stay in my life. Now my alters are attacking her verbally. She knows about my DID. I can not even bare to email her back and try to figure out which alter is up to no good.
Maybe I should just go ahead and push her away before my alter does it for me. At least I would be nicer.
DTC40

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.