Photo

Finally feeling better about myself

Posted by DTC40 , 28 June 2012 · 67 views

I actually found a job that I can do from home medical transcription. I used to do this kind of work all the time when my kids were real little. I thought I would try it again, I was not sure because it has been almost 10 years since I have done this type of work and managed to get a job. Makes me feel better to know that I can work again a few hours a week. I am able to set my own hours so if things get bad I can easily take a week off and not loose my job.

I am having trouble with my mental health doctor here in town to prescribe the medications that the doctor from the psychiatric unit at the hospital wanted me own. I am actually not to worried about it. I just made an appointment with my family doctor who actually found me a bed at this psych hospital and she has been my family doc for almost 12 years so I think she will get things straightened out.

Anyway I just wanted to throw some good news out there, things have been so bad lately I can not believe that they are going so well.
DTC

June 2016

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.