Photo

Its been awhile

Posted by DTC40 , 21 April 2012 · 36 views

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. The wedding fell through for many reasons and I had to get an EPO. I took two of my kids and my sons best friend on a 57 hour road trip down to Mississippi and then over to St. Pete Florida and back up to Kentucky. We stopped only to gas up the car and 6 hours in a hotel and two hours on the beach. I can only say two things great memories and I am totally insane. Both boys are 19 work full time jobs and go to college yet neither can read interstate signs. We had a blast though lots of fun.

We are going back in the fall and take the pull behind camper and there is no way those boys are driving that. I will let them follow in the car and they can take any interstate they want and I will just meet them in St. Pete if they find their way there, lol.

anyway just a short update, I have a lot of thoughts I want to get down but not sure how to get them organized, maybe save that for another blog.

DTC

May 2015

S M T W T F S
34 5 6789

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.