Photo

really hurt and confused

Posted by DTC40 , 01 March 2012 · 14 views

My wedding date is set for March 17th. My fiance is having a friend of hers stand up for her. The problem is she just ran back into this friend a few weeks ago that she had not seen for a few years. The issue is that her friend is addicted to pain meds and has begged me for my pain meds that I use for my cancer. The two times I have met her in person she has gone on and on about how she is not attracted to my fiance. Yet she called me one night and told me I should not be jealous that her and my fiance slept together. My fiance admitted to kissing her. I am not sure what to believe. They had a falling out and then yesterday they talked again and according to my fiance everything is fine and she is going to stand up at the wedding after all. I am totally not comfortable with this. I feel like there is a joke and I am the butt of this joke. I recieved a phone call from someone else last night that wanted to tell me that my finaces friend told her that I jealous of her.

This whole thing has turned into a teenage meladrama. I am 41 and I just do not have the time or energy to go through all of this. I want to talk to my fiance but I know her she will be upset that I am not willing to accept her friend. I am sure that if her friend comes to the wedding she is going to come plastered on pain meds and mess the wedding all up.

Just want to scream
DTC

July 2014

S M T W T F S
6789 10 1112

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.