Photo

Calm day so far

Posted by DTC40 , 26 January 2012 · 89 views

Calm today so far. I over slept about an hour and got the kids up late to start their school work. They are homeschooled so it is okay, I just like for them to stay on a schedule.

Sitting around sucking on nicotine lozenges. They do help the cravings the funny thing is I have an un-lite cig in my mouth so I can give myself the illusion of smoking. Little nuts I know, lol.

My son is going to start screaming if he has to move any more furniture for his oldest sister. She has over 700 books over 150 first editions. She is an english literature major and she drives her brother nuts moving book cases. There is just no more room in her bedroom for books. When and if she ever moves out to go to college out of state and has to have a dorm room there is no way she is going to be able to move all these books. I see myself helping her rent an apartment in my future

He just walked through the room mumbling under his breath, lol.

The furniture is always on the move in this house with three teenage daughters. I have told him stop moving furniture for them and they will not move it as much if they have to pick up a bookcase or desk themselves.

Day so far so good,
DTC

Photo
shelliebelle
Jan 26 2012 02:36 PM
Glad to read that you're having a good day so far.

It made me laugh to read about your daughter and all of her books! It made me think of myself. I have so many books around here. In my spare bedroom, it's pretty much wall to wall books! I can only imagine your son's annoyance!

Hope your day continues to go well

:hug:

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.