Aurora325's Blog

Photo

Life Line

Posted by Aurora325 , 30 March 2012 · 44 views

I want to scream. I want to cry. I want to punch the wall. I hate this feeling. Today has been a roller coaster, and in the end I'm left feeling unsure and alone. Why do I feel so sad and week?! I want to just hold onto someone and never let go. I wish my dog Shilo was still around. I used to go to her in situations like this. She was my l...

Photo

Floored

Posted by Aurora325 , 29 March 2012 · 52 views

I was in Dance practice today and during break the girls were all talking about crazy stuff they had seen. Well this one girl brought up this intervention show she saw about this girl who was molested as a kid and cut herself. We all said how horrid it was that that had happened to her. The girl then went on to say how she dressed like a prostitute now...

Photo

Dug myself into a mini whole. Advice would be appreciated if willing to give.

Posted by Aurora325 , 12 March 2012 · 59 views

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with my SA or rape. I just need to let this out somewhere where hopefully I wont be judged as a whore.

Okay to start off there are two guys I like right now. One I started liking a week or so ago and the other almost a week ago. They are both really nice and I'm really sexually attracted to both of them. The o...

Photo

Weakness

Posted by Aurora325 , 09 March 2012 · 41 views

Last blog was about not letting people in but wanting with all my heart to just be held and to let some one in. Well I have the perfect opportunity to do that right now as I'm typing this. One of my really good guy friends is up visiting for the weekend and I currently am having my monthly depres. Well this guy knows all about my rape and my sexual...

Photo

Wanting but not allowing myself to be cared for

Posted by Aurora325 , 06 March 2012 · 46 views

Does anyone else have this problem? Right now I am going through the monthly Rape/Sa depress and I want nothing more to be held. So much that I wanted to cry earlier. But I cant seem to open myself up enough to let that happen. I am the care taker. That has always been my role. I play mom, but sometimes deep down inside I just want someone to hold m...

Photo

Tool Centrel

Posted by Aurora325 , 02 March 2012 · 56 views

Hey everyone :). I'm back to blogging again :). Well last night I was hanging out with this new guy that I like. We ended up talking about ex's and I let it slip about the sexual assault. So he asked and I ended up telling him the whole story. He didn't have any response just layed there after I was done and asked him if I had told him to m...

Photo

Had my meeting

Posted by Aurora325 , 24 February 2012 · 48 views

So i finally met with someone for therapy for my rape and my sexual assault. It was kinda mind opening in the sense that my reaction to everything is actually considered normal. That and the fact that this is the first time I have really let it open to someone about how I am feeling and how much this affects me in person. It felt kinda weird. That and...

Photo

Meeting tomorrow

Posted by Aurora325 , 23 February 2012 · 60 views

Hey everyone in less then 12 hours I will have my first meeting with a counselor about my sexual assault and rape. I'm not going to lie I'm scared out of my mind. What do I even say, how do I broach the subject, do I explain it all? What do I do ? I don't know how she will even respond. Will she say this is something that she cant help me...

Photo

Friends

Posted by Aurora325 , 21 February 2012 · 44 views

Disclaimer this has nothing to do with rape or sexual assault. This is just about everyday life.

Okay so everyone has pet peeves right. I have two big ones, one, don't be rude. Rude people and assholes piss the fuck out of me I will tell some one off if they are being rude. I will put people in their place, sometimes nicely, but I still will al...

Photo

Turmoil

Posted by Aurora325 , 18 February 2012 · 59 views

Why cant I just get over this already. It seems like I spend a good portion of everyday dwelling on my SA and rape. I'm tired of dwelling on it all the time I wish I could just be over it. I used to barely think about it and if i did it would just be in a passing moment. I wouldn't dwell on it for what felt like forever. grrrrrrr. Maybe its th...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.