Embracing the Sun

Photo

What I feel today...

Posted by barbiegirl , 07 January 2012 · 18 views

For as long as I can remember, I have been searching. And yet, I end up more and more confused. More than ever I need God to guide me and I feel like I am alone.
I have made some very bad choices, and I regret those. I am trying to move on. I wish I still did not desire his attention, his love, his caring. I wish I didn't get bothered when I saw him w...

Photo

A new day

Posted by barbiegirl , 02 January 2012 · 19 views

It is a new year, and I feel like I am getting swept into the excitement of resolutions, though I swore not to. But really, what is the worst that can happen? I enforce a couple of good habits and then go back to what I was doing before? I have still gained.

Today is a new day, and even as I prepare to head to work with a nasty cold and headache, I feel...

August 2014

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.