Photo

venting

Posted by catsinspace , 08 August 2012 · 12 views

So many emotions right now that I can't talk to anyone about. I know there are no black and white answers to anything, no hand book either. Another huge fight with my boyfriend...This time I really have no clue what to do or how to feel. He got so upset with me because I feel guilty my abuser is homeless now, I didn't really choose to have that reaction I just started crying because more than feeling guilty I didn't really know how to feel. He started yelling at me and stood over me telling me he couldn't deal with it. Then he started going on about how even though I was curious and came on to my abuser he should have been the adult and stopped it. Just...wow...I'm so mad at myself and now I feel mad at everyone else too. Guess I'm going to try to keep myself as busy as possible because I don't really understand my emotions or his emotions. I feel like I'm causing all of my problems, I shouldn't have looked into the status of my abuser I should have just left it alone
I can't talk to my family about this because they still speak to my abuser I can't talk to my boyfriend about it because, well, he reacts as if it's all about him and I can't risk telling friends because it's ruined friendships before...I hate this. It feels like I'm walking around with this huge dark circle around me. I try to shake it off but it just keeps coming up.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.