Photo

Dream 31.12.11

Posted by HiddenPoet , 01 January 2012 · 32 views

DREAM 31.12.11
I was waiting for my therapy session. It was at the Middle School (Yr 7-9) and I was waiting in the corridor for my therapist to open the door to the therapy room and ask me to come in. I waited and waited expectantly but the door never opened. Then I saw her in the distance running to a meeting being held in another room. She looked like Liz (a teacher from school) and she had glasses on and long wavy blonde hair trailing behind her as she breezed into the meeting room. She breathlessly smiled as she entered the room in a flirtatious way, apologising for running late. I felt sad as I watched her because I realised that she had forgotten me and my therapy session. I felt like an insignificant, young, unattractive teenager who didn't matter to her as I was unimportant. I crept away so that she wouldn't see my feeling of shame in relation to her.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.