Photo

I can have a healthy sexual relationship...I think.

Posted by broken.in.silence. , 10 May 2012 · 134 views

I love hanging out with a guy in my dorm. We are together every single day and share a large amount of common interests. Over the past month we have gotten sexual, and he has opened my eyes to the brighter side of sex. Tomorrow he leaves, and I don't want him to at all; I've been dreading it for days. But tonight I am sitting by myself while he takes another girl out on a date. I'm sure he will come over later, but I am hurt; not because he is with another girl but because we have never been on a date. A part of me feels like he is just using me for sex because I want to go on a date with him so bad. Now he will touch my arm or my leg in public, which is a large improvement from where we were, but we aren't dating even though I really would like to be. I respect that he also has feelings for another girl, and that she was there first but him and I have moved faster than him and her. I feel kind of selfish for wanting him and wanting her to not have him. I just want to feel loved, and I want him to show it. Part of me wants to tell him that it really hurts me, but he has a final tomorrow and I don't want to give him emotional problems for his exam that he is already stressed out about... :/

Ahhhh this is a tough predicament I would say talk to him after finals though for sure. You have feelings to and should be able to express them as readily as he can. I have been in similar situations but honestly communication is the key. Just broach it level headed and be like I know school is ending but where do we stand? You sound like you don't just wanna be the hook up on the side. I don't blame you. Do some soul searching are u comfortable with just being fwb if that is ALL it will ever come to or do you need more? I think u just def need to talk to him at some point

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.