Photo

Him and I...

Posted by broken.in.silence. , 05 May 2012 · 112 views

I have been getting really close to this guy that I like, but there's a few problems.
1. He likes another girl as well. He had a crush on her and knew her before we met, but then I came along and he developed a hardcore crush for me too.
2. He is leaving on Friday to go back home because our semester is ending and it is summer break. I have a job here and have to stay, and he will be gone for about a month (at least, if not the whole summer). I see him multiple times a day, every single day; we sleep together and eat together. I don't know what I am going to do without him. He has become my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. Sometimes I feel inadequate for him and think that he should go with this other girl, but deep down I really do want him all to myself. I would love for him to be mine and to be my boyfriend (this is the first guy that I really want the title of a boyfriend with) but I know that only time will tell what happens.
It just...sucks. It flat out sucks.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
   123 4

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.