Photo

I can't bear it

Posted by Irishleo , 06 August 2014 · 159 views

I have only three days left until he leaves. Once he goes, he is lost to me forever. We filed the divorce papers with the court today, in only a few months our life together will be over. Thousands of miles will separate us, and there is little I can do about it.

I cried so much today, and all I wanted was for him to hold me. But he didn't and I can't blame him. Until the day I die, I will despise myself for my stupidity for losing the best thing that ever happened to me. I am the lowest, worst thing to ever exist in this world. I don't want to go on. I am broken beyond repair. I hate myself more than words can say.

Photo
SomebodyLoveMe
Aug 06 2014 07:35 PM

i may not know what's going on, but i'm so sorry you're having a hard time.
please try not to be so hard on yourself.
offering support and safe hugs if that's okay.

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.