Photo

Sick today

Posted by Irishleo , 18 September 2012 · 128 views

Feeling so sick, it seems I've caught a bad cold. I had no choice but to skip my classes today because I just wasn't up to the hour commute. I'm a little worried about it, because now I've used up one of my excused absences for the semester (we're allowed 2), and I really need to save those for any day that my daughter might be sick and I'd need to stay home and take care of her.

It would be so nice if I had someone here to take care of me and make me some soup. Oh well,at least I'm getting to spend a few hours in bed resting and playing on my laptop which is pretty nice in itself, so I shouldn't complain.

Colds are no fun!:P

I would make you some soup! I hope you feel better soon.
Safe hugs!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Thanks my fellow lion! :hug:

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.