Photo

My heart is shattered

Posted by Irishleo , 15 May 2012 · 34 views

Since I told my husband I wanted a divorce I haven't stopped crying. I'm in agony, and my heart is breaking. I love him soooooo much, I don't want to be apart from him. But neither of us can figure out a way to make things work so we can both be happy. I'm scared I've made the worst decision of my life.

I haven't really eaten in three days, and can't stop crying. Oh God, why do I always ruin everything that is beautiful and pure in my life??? Oh God help me....

I didn't know it was possible to feel this level of pain and anguish. I can't bear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve to be happy and you should try to see this as a step toward finding what it is that will bring happiness to you. I wish I had words that could make you feel better--I can't imagine what you're going through. I'll leave you with :hug: (if ok) and a couple of quotes though (I collect/express myself through quotes and song lyrics).

"The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming." - (unknown)
"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you." - Ovid
Thank you Lesley, for your supportive words and the quotes. I am struggling badly right now, but it means a lot to me to have support from you and the other people here at Pandy's. It really does help me to not feel so alone. Thanks again.

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.