Photo

My life is getting ridiculous

Posted by Irishleo , 03 May 2012 · 68 views

Alright, this is getting utterly ridiculous. As if it's not enough that the last few weeks have been the worst of my life, I had a doctor appointment today and was given some more bad news. For the last few days I have had a strange rash on my arms (I do not have sensitive skin so having a rash was very weird for me) and then today it spread somewhat to my face. Until that had happened I had thought maybe some house cleaner I've used to fight the bird mites had triggered an allergy or something.

Sooo.... I went to the medical walk in center and was told that I had somehow contracted fifth disease (human parvovirus B19), an illness that usually only affects children.

Now, I know it's not the end of the world and it will resolve itself in a few weeks, but come on!!!! So now I have to look like a monster while I'm going through the nightmare of my life. I actually laughed when they told me, because this just caps everything off. My life is a joke. So now I am just waiting for the joint pain to come as the next part of this disease, which from what I've read online is supposed to be extremely painful. Awesome. My life sucks.

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.