StormmyWeather

Photo

wow, what an overload;

Posted by StormConGar , in The first steps. 10 September 2011 · 9 views

wow, thats all I can say right now. I told my older female cousin about what my other cousin did to me. I felt she would judge me, but she didnt, she took me in her arms and just let me cry. I also told my boyfriend of 9 months, who has been my best friend for 5 years. I was soo scared he would judge becauuse I truely do love him and dont know what id do...

Photo

I just really don't know anymore

Posted by StormConGar , 10 September 2011 · 22 views

Someone once told me that putting a smile on your face, even though you feel horrible inside works. Which in my case it did. Unfortunatly you can only put up a strong person front, for only so long. Your hopes wear down quickly, which leds to depression and feeling like you just don't belong. A few years ago I found out my best friend had some bad exp...

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415161718 19

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.