Why Me?

Photo

I Can't Do This, Anymore....

Posted by kaitlynmarie , 28 August 2011 · 43 views

Okay, this is still really tough! I wake up constantly, crying in fear, screaming at the top of my lungs. Constant flashbacks, reminders, and seeing all the terrible things happening all over again. Recently, I saw my father... He was the one who raped me at 6 years old, and I won't ever forgive him. Is that right, or fair to him? I feel bad, but...

Photo

Was it Right or Fair?

Posted by kaitlynmarie , 17 August 2011 · 36 views

Why does it seem that no one understands what I went through and what I am going through? It hurts to know that I have to go through all of this on my own. The guy that took advantage of me at a vulnerable time, so people say. I don't think that what he did is right or fair! I got called a liar, I've been disowned by my family, and now... Now...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.