Photo

*~* u made ur bed && now u get to lie in it for the rest of ur life *~*

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 28 July 2011 · 105 views

for some reason this morning i am sitting here typing this, thinking about your future & mine, and how mine is going to get better everyday while urs is just going to get worse and worse, because u get to sit and feel bad for my not talking to you, but u chose to do the things u did and the things u said to me and to other people for me to stop talking to you,,thats not my fault. its not my fault ur a screw up and insane,,i thought i was the one who was insane for wanting to kill myself for what u did to me and what u watched her do to me,,but i'm thankful that i'm still here,,because it wouldn't matter to many people if i had gone thru with it anyways--cuz i know for sure that u wouldn't care if i died or not. I am so happy that u get to live ur life in misery and be sad everyday for my not talking to you,,it makes me laugh...hahaha...because u did that to urself...I hate you & if your family and ur own father wants to write me off and make me feel bad for him having to watch u every second of everyday because ur so depressed and he doesn't want you to commit suicide,,like that would be my fault, and i wouldn't come to ur funeral,because i couldn't handle all the ridicual that would be thrown upon me for ur death, if u wanna kill urself,then go ahead,,i'm not gonna stop you and i wouldn't feel any remorse and i sure as hell wouldn't shed a tear once i found out because i've done that enough...u've made my life a living hell,but now i'm picking up the peices and making my life a better one for me and my family. i'm glad u wont get to see ur grandkids,or watch me get married,because my mom has ur roll of walking me down the aisle now. she gets to be a grandma and grandpa,along with my husbands family,etc. I wouldn't want u to be around my children anyways once i have them,because i wouldn't want u to inflict the same pain on them that u did on me...my kids are not going to be messed up like i am...but i am going to change that for myself, and i'm going to build my self esteem back up & rise to the top and show everyone that u lied to even u that i'm not letting in bother me anymore...i may still have some hard days,but thats gonna happen,and all i can do is try and get by...
i hope u have fun living ur life and i hope the people u've lied to find out what a dumbass/liar u really are....
i can't believe i have u for a father....i know what happend could of been way worse,,or even deadly,,but to me this is my worst...and i am going to make it better,,so therefore i am thankful for still being alive,and not having a story that is worse like others may be...

[IT'S A LITTLE TO LATE TO SAY THAT YOUR SORRY NOW,YOU KICKED ME WHEN I WAS DOWN,BUT WHAT YOU SAY IT JUST DON'T HURT ME,IT JUST DON'T HURT ME NO MORE..YOU SHOW ME NOTHING BUT HATE,YOU RAN ME INTO THE GROUND,BUT WHAT COMES AROUND COMES AROUND,YOU DON'T HURT ME NO MORE. BITCH YOU GET NO LOVE -Lil Wayne] :angry:

You're so strong. Your going to get better. Perfect. I know it :)
Photo
*Danielle1990*
Aug 01 2011 05:38 PM

You're so strong. Your going to get better. Perfect. I know it :)

thank you, i'm trying to get there,,i'm not there yet
:hug:

September 2014

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.