Photo

RANT TIME

Posted by Clemsta , 12 April 2014 · 145 views

This is exactly what I didn't want
I didn't want to feel pressure or guilt.
I don't want to talk about it.
so stop making me feel like i should!
I honestly right now can't be dealing with all this.
I'm fed up of him using the abuse against us all.
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE.
I've had more shit than you, i wasn't just abused by her, but i was raped and Ive been groomed for 5 years.
You don't see me stealing off mum and dad, attacking people, taking drugs and going insane.
I sound like I'm being harsh and uncaring, but you have no idea what he's putting the family through.
My mums ill and he treats mum like a fucking door matt, steps all over her and is nasty.
2 years he's been like this, and when mum confronts him he uses the abuse to excuse the fact he's a nasty lil shit, so mum feels bad, when she shouldn't.
He's acting like a brat, demanding money, demanding and taking and sucking the life out of mum and dad.
I wanted to come home and have a nice time with my mum and dad and within 2 hours of me being home, he lied, got stoned and was being a dick. 
I sound so selfish and mean right now but after 2 years of the same old shit everyday, i'm loosing my patience and sympathy.
I have myself to think of, I cant let my past compromise my future in this world. Ive worked to hard to stay alive and not drown.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
1234 5 67

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.