Photo

why won't it just all go away... help me.

Posted by Clemsta , 24 January 2014 · 103 views

I am spiraling and spiraling downwards...
My bf left me last night. My past is haunting me worse than ever...
Him... her... that night... that day... those events.
All these flash backs
I can feel it and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
Thoughts getting darker and darker...
Feeling more and more down...
Crying and crying...
Feeling more and more helpless and worthless.
Why can't I get the help I need?
Why do I have to struggle everyday...
Why do I have to feel so depressed. Its like its got hold of me and I can't shake it off.
It holding with big claws, dug in deep, so deep.
Its dragging me further down into a complete pitch black darkness and i'm trying to come up for air just for a quick breath.
But I can't, I'm struggling.
And it's not going to be long till I drown.

Photo
penultimateplatypus
Jan 24 2014 10:44 AM

Clemsta,

Just wanted to drop by and say you aren't alone either. If you need anything (not that I know what I am doing), feel free to PM me!

Photo
penultimateplatypus
Jan 24 2014 10:44 AM

And I don't think you will drown. I think you are here, trying, and that can only help.

thanks :) same to you, if you need a chat just message me. i'm not sure what im doing either

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.