USELESS
PATHETIC
WORTHLESS
NOTHING

WASTE OF SPACE

Photo

give up daisy and go back

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 21 September 2011 · 61 views

you may aswell just give up Daisy. you know that don't you? to give up and go back that is what you should do, you know it don't you? go on Daisy its really what you should do go on Daisy GIVE UP AND GO BACK, whats the point in moving forward breaking free from him? there isn't one is there? its all you are worth all you are good for so GIVE U...

Photo

these tears need to leave me be

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 20 September 2011 · 91 views

flaming tears are doing my head in please just stop please just go away, i don't do crying like this i don't do crying hardly at all, they need to leave me be im done with it i can't i wont cry anymore, tears just go back where you came from leave me alone you hear me. i dont want you i dont need you so just go away

Photo

you are nothing

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 04 September 2011 · 91 views

YOU ARE NOTHING DAISY YOU ARE A NOTHING YOU HAVE NO VALUE YOUR LIFE HAS NO MEANING YOU ARE NOTHING A NO ONE AND I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE ALL THE HATE I FEEL IS DIRECTED AT YOU I HATE YOU DAISY I HATE YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING YOU HAVE NO WORTH YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND I HATE YOU,YOU ARE UNLOVABLE DAISY NO ONE LOVES YOU NO ONE COULD OR EVER WIL...

Photo

GO BACK DAISY

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 02 September 2011 · 93 views

GO BACK DAISY JUST GO BACK, YOU CAN'T GO FOWARD CAN YOU? SO YOU MAY ASWELL JUST GO BACK, YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF NOT TO BUT DAISY ITS BETTER THAT WAY JUST GO BACK WHY MOVE FORWARD YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT YOU WONT GET FAR GO ON DAISY GO BACK JUST GO BACK

Photo

maybe its time to go back

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 31 August 2011 · 81 views

Daisy oh Daisy maybe its time to go back, maybe it's time you just accepted that this is the way it's ment to be,maybe just maybe Daisy you should do just that, you have known no different your life has always been like that so why try to change it now? why Daisy? you should just give in and go back accept that its the way it has been and is alway...

Photo

NO Daisy NO

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 23 August 2011 · 57 views

Daisy NO Daisy NO dont do it please dont do it.Don't go back there please Daisy you can't,you know it Daisy you know it wouldn't be good please Daisy there are other places you can go you don't have to go back there you DON'T.You have been given options take one of them dont go back Daisy look at what it was like before you left and th...

Photo

Dont do it Daisy

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 19 August 2011 · 51 views

Dont do it Daisy just don't do it, don't go back there Daisy just don't, you know it wouldnt be a good idea look how it was Daisy think what it will be like if you go back now, you got to think of you Daisy you dont deserve to be treated the way he treated you,i know you feel you do i know you feel you deserved it all but really Daisy you didn...

Photo

you can do this Daisy

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 14 August 2011 · 60 views

YOU CAN DO THIS DAISY
you can look what you have already done,you have what you need all tucked away in that bag you know where you are going for tonight you can do this Daisy you can i know you can just keep doing what you doing for now why he is there and once his gone put your plan into action and get out of there. you can do this Daisy you can i kno...

Photo

its your fault you deserve it

Posted by DAISYdaisy , 11 August 2011 · 54 views

Its your fault Daisy it really is you deserved it you really did, don't think for a second that you didnt and its not your fault because YOU DID DESERVE IT AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT,
you are good for nothing else but this never have been never will do you are just a good for nothing nobody a useless pathetic waste of space and i hate you i hate you Daisy...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 25 2627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.