Photo

My homework from therapy

Posted by might4right , 12 April 2012 · 104 views

So my homework this week is to write two letters that are uncensored. One letter to my parents releasing all my anger and frustration for their complete FAILURE to protect me. And one letter to my brother.

Need a few more days to try to wrap my head around how to even start letters like that!

**these letters would not be sent to them but they will be posted here**

I would be so interested to read these when you have managed as I too am trying to write letters. I have done one to my mum already (it is already posted here on the forum about healing exercises if you want to look) and now need to do one to HIM. This one is harder as I don't seem to know where to start, a bit like you. Good luck writing yours and let me know when you have posted - if that is okay with you.

Keep strong and all the best with the letters. :hi5:
Photo
effystardust
Apr 13 2012 09:19 AM
I too am in the process of writing a letter to my so called mother .. I get how hard is it to start, i found that once i had started i couldn't write quickly enough but now i havent wrote anything for 2 months and everytime i try to finish it i just get really frustrated and angry .. Its doing my head in really because i actually want to send it to her .. Am i a bitch for that? Who knows! But i just wanted to say keep up the good work you are strong and it will come to you :-) xx

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516 17 181920

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.