*Danielle1990*'s Blog

Photo

have a question. hoping you all can help me :)

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 04 November 2012 · 150 views

my cousin in law emailed me about 2 weeks ago after i had left group, and said:
I feel a little awkward asking this since it's such a personal topic, but you seem very open with the fact that you were sexually abused. It's a horrible, horrible thing to experience and something no one should ever have to go through!
I hope to God the answer is...

Photo

my extra credit paper for Early Childhood :D 3/25/12

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 25 March 2012 · 130 views

I loved the film for the Sexual Assault/Abuse Awareness for men/boys. I didn't like the speaker though, he's a therapist of SAS, and he didn't seem to know how to answer anyone's questions, and he also wasn't very empathetic towards any of the women/men that were there. I would say out of the 150 people that showed up, that there were...

Photo

SAS theatre project for April 2012

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 29 January 2012 · 129 views

SAS Theatre Project Interview Questions 1/29/12

What is your experience with sexual assault/abuse? What was the impact of that experience?

--- My experience with Sexual Assault/Abuse is:
*when I was 6 I was orally raped by a babysitter's son.
*when I was 10-15 I was sexually abused by my dad & his girlfriend.
*In 2010 I was almost raped...

Photo

unfinished letter to HIS family/about my SA in general

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 15 January 2012 · 126 views

To whom it may concern,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm Fine, thanks for asking. Also just wanted to tell you about this story of a little girl named Danielle, and if she ever meant anything to you, you will read this. Whether you want to believe it or not, I am going to tell you the truth.

At the age of 6, Danielle went to a home dayca...

Photo

Can someone help me?

Posted by *Danielle1990* , 08 July 2011 · 104 views

I hope i can learn to cope with my past, I am planning on moving so that I can get away from people/places that trigger me with where I live. Somedays i don't know what to do, because i don't wanna talk to anyone and i wanna be by myself but i know that thats not possible for me to be by myself because i know that there still is a chance that i...

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.