BethAnnie's Blog

Photo

I just keep on messing things up.

Posted by BethAnnie , 23 January 2013 · 19 views

I wonder sometimes if I will ever get to a point in my life where I will be the "normal" that other people are. Like will I ever have sex and not somehow get what I call "that baby feeling." Even as a young child I knew something was different about me but I don't remember anything ever happening. I think that if I could remember then...

Photo

When I was little...

Posted by BethAnnie , 29 June 2011 · 20 views

I used to lie in bed with my head on my little orange pillow and listen to the sound of the bad men on horses getting closer and closer. I was so frightened that they were coming for me to hurt me--I was only three years old and the more frightened I got the louder the horses became. I don't know how I ever slept--but somehow I did. I was grown before...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.