Photo

Starting my blog

Posted by kitkate88 , 20 June 2011 · 74 views

I've never written a blog before so I'm not entirely sure how they work. I'm hoping to start writing about some of the things that are bothering me in the hope that I can sleep better and just generally feel better.

i've been pretty anixous lately. Grad on saturday was awesome and I'm proud that I got through the last two years because they were far from easy. I guess I'm just worrying about things in general. I always said that once I finished college I would go back to counselling but I always seem to screw it up. I hate getting close to someone professional cause you can't always stay in touch with them. I really trusted the college counceller I used to see, but he was forced into retirement. I always wanted to ask him if I could stay in touch but I didn't want to get him into trouble. I guess I don't want to open myself up to getting hurt again. Some counsellers are so shit. I've had them laugh at me, yell at me for hurting myself, tell me I'm a walking target and I let people hurt me.... I don't wanna feel worse. I know that sometimes you have to feel worse to feel better but I don't wanna be judged and told off. If I end up self harming again I don't want to be told off and told that I'm selfish. i wanna be understood.

I guess I'll stop there cause I really have to go to bed. Start work tomorrow and its gonna be hard enough to do a 11hour shift without serious lack of sleep to go with it.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.