Photo

In bed all day - horrible flashbacks & body memory

Posted by mormonm0m1 , 31 January 2014 · 68 views

TW - I have been in my bed most the day ...

Tears are just streaming and I can't control it. I'm feeling fearful and sad and frustrated this is disturbing my day off to do things I had planned. Things I planned for me . I feel this overwhelming need to be alone and isolated. Even the thought of stepping outside my room feels too big and violating. I feel little ... I can't explain it better than that.

I'm freezing cold and shivering even though it's 78 degrees in my room ...

I'm giving up for a little while and I'm back in bed under my warming blanket on Highest setting, crying and gonna go to sleep .... Too overwhelmed ...

I feel like I'm failing ...

Them the worst flashback happened and I was having a problem recognizing what was real and what wasn't ....

My therapist has been a text/email away all day telling me it's ok and take care of myself and giving up and staying in bed is taking care of myself.

When my husband got home I wanted out to go do some sushi emotion eating. It was going to be the first time I've been out of my room all day.

I thought I felt good enough to go but it was all I could do after dinner to get back to my bed... Being out around people didn't feel safe.

Back under my covers and heTing blanket ...

Hope I start feeling and functioning better soon.

:metoyou:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
6789 10 1112

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.