soul_leaves' freedom

Photo

WHY

Posted by soul_leaves , 05 April 2012 · 25 views

why does everyone hate me? I don't know what to do! I am crumbling down and no one care. I need a hug and a friend. Doesn't everyone? Maybe I'm just too pathetic, I'm not part of the real world, I'm a loser. Can anyone help me?

Photo

Chat help

Posted by soul_leaves , 04 April 2012 · 22 views

How do we find out who moderators are? I want to join the chat room but I don't know who to e-mail to get that access? Thank you for your help!!

Photo

Alone

Posted by soul_leaves , 03 April 2012 · 16 views

I have so much confusion. I don't know what to do. I can't seem to get along with my life. I can't seem to fix my life. Everything that is difficult that poos up causes a panic attack.
I don't have good coping skills, I don't have any friends. I don't have people to hang out with, to call to go out to eat with. I don't have sup...

Photo

Alone

Posted by soul_leaves , 03 April 2012 · 10 views

I have so much confusion. I don't know what to do. I can't seem to get along with my life. I can't seem to fix my life. Everything that is difficult that poos up causes a panic attack.
I don't have good coping skills, I don't have any friends. I don't have people to hang out with, to call to go out to eat with. I don't have sup...

Photo

Alone

Posted by soul_leaves , 03 April 2012 · 16 views

Photo

Alone

Posted by soul_leaves , 03 April 2012 · 4 views

Photo

I know It is coming

Posted by soul_leaves , 14 June 2011 · 35 views

Last night I had a break down. I joined this site yesterday and I worked in my healing book for a while, I felt like I spent the whole day thinking about abuse and I got really overwhelmed. it was too much.
I had about 5 glasses of wine and was staring to feel better and then it all came down, I started talking to my boyfriend, D, and I started just telli...

Photo

why?

Posted by soul_leaves , 13 June 2011 · 15 views

I know that I need advice. When I was growing up I was always forced to hide my emotions, and my emotions were belittled.
I feel that there is just so much, too much. it's all comming down on my head.
this past year I have been having anxiety and panic attacks. I've also started talking like a small child when i'm at home, it helps me feel...

Photo

okay.

Posted by soul_leaves , 13 June 2011 · 12 views

so many times I have kept journals...but growing up they were read and taken from me by my parents. I tried to keep annonymous online journals but I always quit after about a week. I had trouble commiting to sharing my soul on paper....just the fear of it being taken from me or read by the wrong people.
I thought about being anorexic once just so that...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    WHY
    sewkysu - Apr 07 2012 02:12 PM
  • Photo
    WHY
    - Apr 06 2012 03:42 PM
  • Photo
    WHY
    windymoon - Apr 06 2012 02:36 PM
  • Photo
    I know It is coming
    blondie2002 - Apr 04 2012 02:57 PM
  • Photo
    Chat help
    Laney - Apr 04 2012 11:40 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.