* Moved to the Big City alone
* Got my overdue debts in Order
* Started a new job
* Integrated into culture and made friends
* Started 'loving' my body again by doing Yoga & I start Tai Chi tomorrow
* Working on my relationship with Huss
* Made it to my 25th bday (its in 8 days )
* Socialising healthily
* Making Rent and Bills
* Keeping interested and engaged with life - and I'm so proud of myself!
Now, I have to face the reports and legal process. Apparently there are some doc.'s waiting for me at home - my folks have them but they didn't want to spoil my week. So, I think I'm ready to go ahead and get some justice.
I helped a friend this week going through a report of child sex offender...she thanked me today with buying me Sushi and getting me flowers...I am so happy for her but when I came back to work I had to cry and call mum...I want my OWN justice now too...I am ready.
I love you all and hope you are healing day by day - or if not, I hope you are at least resting and 'being kind in your thoughts' as my Yoga teacher says