Waiting for Direction

Posted by bambi86 , 10 September 2011 · 95 views

Poll: Awakening (2 member(s) have cast votes)

After a Rape/Assault/Hurt, have you experienced an Awakening, Transcendence, Spiritual Awareness?

1. Yes (2 votes [100%])

Percentage of vote: 100%

2. No (0 votes [0%])

Percentage of vote: 0%

3. I'm not sure (0 votes [0%])

4. I'd like to experience that (0 votes [0%])

5. I don't believe in that kind of thing (0 votes [0%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
Hello All :hug:

Right now it's Sunday in Australia and I'm waiting to hear back about two job interviews I had this Thursday and Friday in the Capital City.

One role has a fabulous hourly rate, autonomy, project ownership. The other role has a great title, lots of autonomy and reasonable pay.

I did the best I could in both interviews - but now I am incredibly, incredibly nervous and I would actually be devastated if I didn't get one of these jobs.

I came alive in the city...I felt grand...

I broke down in the hotel room after one interview. Not out of sadness, out of pride, relief, amazement. I DID this. I am DOING this. My friend said that it is an awakening...I feel like it is too...

I am not being who I was...I am more :)

Wish me luck - pray that I get one of those jobs, will you?

Love Always

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.