Photo

Look Out! This Woman is PiSSED OFF!

Posted by bambi86 , in The Swear Box 22 August 2011 · 46 views

Poll: Getting PiSSED OFF! (3 member(s) have cast votes)

How often do you get PiSSED OFF (I mean reaaaally PiSSED OFF with Life etc.)

1. Every Day (1 votes [34%])

Percentage of vote: 34%

2. Every Other Day (1 votes [34%])

3. From Time to Time (1 votes [34%])

4. Rarely (0 votes [0%])

Percentage of vote: 0%

5. Never! (0 votes [0%])

6. I would if I could... (0 votes [0%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
:angry:

That's right...

:angry:

Takes Deep Breath In

What is it with people who think that they can walk on in to your life, and project themselves onto your turntable. I'm here trying to play MY music, and you're throwing your Record's on without consulting me.

I'm trying to hear MY music. I'm trying to heal MY soul. And here you are making you and your life, a Priority!

I'm specifically referring to my ex-boyfriend. I'm specifically referring to assholes in general. I'm specifically referring to the demon in my head who pop's up when I make great paces forward on the Road to Recovery and am subsequently 'Dragged Back To Hell'.

Who do these people (and thoughts) think they are? Taking over my time, taking over my energy. I tell you what? Today, I am one PiSSED OFF Woman!

Given:

* It's that time of the month

* It's two days Post Break-Up

* I had the worst Nightmare of my Life last night

* My friend talked ONLY about her last night and didn't ask me how I was

But hey! You know what? I can take it. You know why? Because I am awesome. And today, no matter WHAT. I'm taking a long hot Bath. Doing a long indulgent Face-Mask. And reading more of my Book.

Today? It's a bit of a 'Fuck the World!' day. And that's okay. That's quite alright.

Love Abby xo

Good for your, Abby. Take your life back one step at a time :thumbsup:
Thanks Iongroad :hi5:

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.