Photo

Reboot

Posted by YoursTruly , 13 October 2012 · 92 views

So for the past few days I can't even say that I have been like myself, whatever that is. All I know is I was super stressed with the demands of school, work and home and then the next minute my mind just cracked and my mind and actions just said fuck it all, excuse my language.

I am freeing myself from all the chaotic madness! I can't take anymore of the trigger filled happy school I go to, I am repulsed by the sheer number of hurt and negative people that try to surround themselves around me and I need my own personal space away from familial prosecution.

This week I finish the paperwork to start at a new school next semester, this week I try to find some income to help me save up to get my own place and this week I mark the end of my over availability and politically correct actions. I am hurt, I am bitter and the manifestations arising from all this stress isn't healthy.

Consider this post a confirmation to a total reboot life systems alert.

Not much to say but that sounds awesome!! It's really hard not to put to much pressure on ourselves and I'm glad that you decided not to!!

Good luck at the new school!!

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.