Photo

Make It Stop

Posted by YoursTruly , 07 March 2012 · 19 views

I only feel hurt right now. I'm off for break at school and only have my internship this week, which is only a two day thing and nothing else. I've done some journal-ing and re-reading old entries. I've even reread some of the blog posts I've made on here. And I can't help but wonder: where did all of my hope go? Where did all of my fight go?

I remember posting once why do I bother trying to make myself better and I had the answer to that a year ago! And I forgot! Or it's been buried under whatever this is I am going through.

With nothing too serious to devote my undivided attention to, all I feel is hurt.

I almost completely gave up sleeping, I eat barely a meal and a half a day and I feel so exhausted. Doing little things like laundry, washing my hair, cooking...they are all daunting chores. Talking to friends are a tall order and my boyfriend...I feel so bad for finding it hard to try and hold a conversation with him.

What am I doing? Why won't this pain stop? What's wrong with me? :confused:

It is so much easier to help other people, but when it comes to myself...I got nothing. I know I'm not happy, but what is it about this unhappiness that is driving me to insanity? I'm use to being lonely, I am use to not being heard/listened to, I'm use to feeling like people's property, I've been abused in ways I am still learning about, I've been ignored by people I('ve) love(d), I have felt ugly, I have felt pretty, I have known the pain of loss, I have known failure and I have known success, I have felt like a horrible person, I have hurt others and Lord knows I've tried to manipulate people. What is this hurt I feel?

This weight on my heart makes me feel like I am going to break. In my mind hurtful words sing to me in a voice of honey that I am not worthy. What am I not worthy of? School? My boyfriend? My friends? What I have?

What am I doing? This is not me... :toomuch:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.