Photo

I dont know what to do anymore

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 24 July 2011 · 18 views

two wednesdays ago, I was working (I'm a waitress) and it was really stupidly busy, and M's old room mate from last year came in and was sat in my section. He was there when M raped me, he was downstairs in his room and didn't even lift a finger when i screamed. He and M did too many drugs to realize what was going on. No one at my restaurant knows what M did to me so I obviously couldnt say anything to my boss. I started shaking uncontrollably and I felt like i was going to cry and/or throw up, and it was only the room mate. He sat in my section for two hours, the entire time i was having a massive panic attack but of course i had to hide it by putting a fake smile on my face while inside i felt like dying. It felt like he was there forever, it went from fear that he was going to tell M where i work now, to anger that he didnt do anything while i screamed, to feeling sick. I was an emotional roller coster for 2 hours. after my shift had ended i sat in my car and bawled my eyes out. it was awful i had the pain and fear flow through my entire body i was in so much pain.

All that knew thought i was super strong, but now im starting to think that im not, like what if i see M? Throw up? Cry? Shake?

I dont know who to turn to, or what to do?

GAR

Hey GAR - Sounds to me like you ARE super strong. I am not sure I would have been able to hold out until my shift was over if I were in your position. I don't have any advice. I am just so sorry that this happened to you. All things considered, you did very well with a horrible situation.
agree with Cherub, i'd have broken down. stay strong, it'll get easier with time and talking xxx
Photo
canadiangirl92
Jul 26 2011 03:03 AM
thanks Clemsta and Cherub, i seriously don't know how i lasted through my entire shift, i barely did. thnxs for support xoxo

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.