Photo

I can't catch a break it seems.

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 27 April 2011 · 7 views

So i went to the doctors yesterday because I'm 2 weeks late. Turns out I'm pregnant. Huge bomb dropped on me. I feel like just when it seems I have control over my life again something stupid happens.. like this. Ughh! The father doesn't even live in canada anymore, it was a stupid hook up. I'm not keeping the it, I'm only 18 and I cannot have a kid right now.

I told B because I didn't want to lie to him because we've started seeing each other and I wanted to be honest. He ended things last night, because he's gone through something similar to this with his ex. The one good thing that has happened to me in the past 6 months, i blow it!

Although he's been texting me non stop, texting my friends to make sure i'm alright and he says he still cares about me and wants to hang out with me, what does that mean?! ughhh its so frustrating, especially after I have opened up about my ex assaulting me and this stupid pregnancy he just wants to be friends.
Ever since this whole ex thing came up, I haven't been able to catch a break. Any thoughts? :(

<3
G.A.R

Wow! That is some big news! :o:
I don't really have any advice for you but I'm sorry it seems like everything's going badly lately. I do think you were right to be honest, even if it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. I hope things start to turn around soon.

Hang in there. We're thinking of you.

BEH

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27282930 31   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.