canadiangirl92's Blog

Photo

Light and the end of the tunnel

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 11 November 2012 · 38 views

Hi all,

I would like to begin by saying that it has been approximately a year since I last posted and I have found peace with my past.

It has been 2.5 years since my ex (M) has sexually assaulted me. He took everything away from me, my dignity, my pride, my safety, and my fight. It felt as almost I was an empty body. I was empty. Shortly after M and I b...

Photo

the pain still lingers

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 05 November 2011 · 15 views

i have travelled abroad and im very very far from home and from my loved ones, and it has been really hard without my friends and family. I think about how great i should be doing because i have been able to go away on my own this is a huge step for me for moving on, but it has been hard because despite how good ive been doing, i think about what M did to...

Photo

a little nervous

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 27 July 2011 · 19 views

hey all,

so i think that im gonna stop by the drop in therapy place in my city tomorrow. Its been months since i've gone to a session and i think it would be good. I can't seem to shake of what happened at work 2 weeks ago.
im a little nervous but im hoping it will be good for me.. wish me luck :S

G.A.R

Photo

Skyscraper

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 26 July 2011 · 21 views

hey all,

so i'm doing a lot better today then i was when i last posted. I was hanging out with some friends today and they are absolutely amazing to me. They are my angels.

I began talking about M and the recent situation about K coming into my restaurant and my hugeee melt down and one of them didnt know what i have survived. I told S my story and...

Photo

I dont know what to do anymore

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 24 July 2011 · 18 views

two wednesdays ago, I was working (I'm a waitress) and it was really stupidly busy, and M's old room mate from last year came in and was sat in my section. He was there when M raped me, he was downstairs in his room and didn't even lift a finger when i screamed. He and M did too many drugs to realize what was going on. No one at my restaurant...

Photo

Almost a year later

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 27 May 2011 · 14 views

So i haven't posted in a while,

I had my abortion a week ago today, and i'm glad i did it for my own reasons. Everything went smoothly and i am on the road to recovery. The one lovely side affect is my hormones gone off "their" rocker.

To make things worse, it's been a year since i met M, by next month, it'll have been a year si...

Photo

Why am I feeling this way?!

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 27 April 2011 · 13 views

So I posted earlier that I'm pregnant, and that B ended things... Now all this fear of being outside when it is dark, and fear of being alone is all coming back now. :( Last time I had so much fear was when M (the perpetrator) was around and the after math. I thought I had it all together and now everything is coming back. The checking the door to mak...

Photo

I can't catch a break it seems.

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 27 April 2011 · 15 views

So i went to the doctors yesterday because I'm 2 weeks late. Turns out I'm pregnant. Huge bomb dropped on me. I feel like just when it seems I have control over my life again something stupid happens.. like this. Ughh! The father doesn't even live in canada anymore, it was a stupid hook up. I'm not keeping the it, I'm only 18 and I...

Photo

looking back

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 25 April 2011 · 16 views

So today i was talking with a very good friend of mine (I'll call him "B") today, and I was telling him about my one passion in life, dance. I was explaining to B that dance is the one outlet I have when there seems like there's no one to listen, and that when I am up on stage the stupid shit that goes on in my life doesn't exist anymo...

Photo

My Story

Posted by canadiangirl92 , 20 April 2011 · 18 views

I'd first like to say, it is nice to have a place where I can tell my story and others can understand what I'm going through.

It has almost been a year since my ex boyfriend assaulted me. I have recently finished going through a 12 week program for counseling. This is my story.

Just under a year ago, I was at a friends party when I met my ex boy...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.