Photo

I hate going backwards!

Posted by lissadawn , 19 April 2011 · 69 views

I scared the crap out of myself yesterday.I saw what I thought was signs that my daughter might have been or was being SAd.
I had a horrible panic attack. :bawling:
I had to leave work. I thought I was going to be sick and my heart was going to jump right out of my chest. It was my worst nightmare come to life. I even contemplated the fact that it could be my husband or my son that was the perp.
It sent me into a complete tail spin. I'm so pissed at myself for freaking out and over reacting that way!
I'm not the one who panics. I'm the one who stays calm and keeps everyone else calm. Thank goodness my T had a cancellation so that I could get in to see her and get calmed down.
I'm happy to report that I have since had a very good talk with my daughter and it sounds like it was not what I thought.
Thankfully she has her own T and will be talking to her tomorrow.
I don't ever want to do that again.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.