RG's Blog

Photo

Anger and exercise

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 14 March 2014 · 70 views

I haven't been angry for a very long time, or at least I haven't let my self acknowledge that I am angry for a long time...like years.

I used to get in fights, both verbal and physical, with my brother, with people on nights out, stuff like that. Not huge brawls or anything, but it got physical and big screaming matches were not rare for me.

And now? I...

Photo

Back again.

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 15 February 2014 · 63 views

It has been so long since I have written a blog on here, nearly 3 years. So much has happened in that time. I moved to Australia, became a nanny, fell in love with the children, nursed their dad through dying of cancer, supported the mum even though she got into a new relationship way too fast with an abusive man, he kicked me out, I lost my home and the...

Photo

giving it up!

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 03 June 2011 · 48 views

The media student who I have been with on and off since March got caught out. Its not that I want him, I made it clear that I would see other people and that he was free to do the same, as long as he told me. As much as I dont want to get pregnant right now I hate the idea of getting a disease, and if I am sleeping with someone who is sleeping with someon...

Photo

loosing my best friend

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 26 April 2011 · 41 views

I cant hold all this together anymore. I feel so crappy I just want to curl up at the bottom of a dark lake and sleep. I go to BBQs and smile, sing in church, while my heart keeps sinking lower and lower. My best friend since I was 7 seems to some how hate me. I dont know if its because I met her ex husband for coffee (she cheated on him and split with h...

Photo

I want to go home

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 19 April 2011 · 42 views

Do you remember that feeling when you were a kid of wanting to go home? I have that feeling, but the problem is I am home. I am in the house I grew up in, with the parents that love me, but I want to go home so badly I could scratch my eyes out. Nothing is home...where I have chose to live at uni is a home, itis lovely, but its not my home. Nowhere has th...

Photo

medical student - why didnt she ask?

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 01 April 2011 · 46 views

I had to go to the docs today to get the morning after pill, because I am far too stubborn to pay for it. I waited for ages in the surgery before being called through and confrunted with amedical student. She took ages asking me stupid questions about what other contraception I had thought about using in the future, and I told her straight that I didnt wa...

Photo

morning after :(

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 01 April 2011 · 39 views

warning: sex involved because I am still an idiot.

I have been called a whore so many times I believe it. Thats the bare bones of it.

The media student was on campus yesterday and asked if he could come over (about 9pm) and I said yes. I really thought he might want to watch a film or talk, and he kind of did, I guess he really wanted to see me (he left...

Photo

Got Bowed

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 30 March 2011 · 31 views

Today was my second session of 'bowing' and once again it was amazing. It is kinda in the holistic thereapy movement, similar to acupunture or reflexology but is on your entire body (clothed), very gentle and just wonderful. The guy basically prods me symetrically on both sides of my body, then sits down for 5 mins and chats, gets up and prods som...

Photo

The Media Student

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 29 March 2011 · 32 views

Warning: sexual nature, because I am an idiot!

Ok, so I had my third date with the media student (he is a 21 year old male and shall now be known as MS) and apparently I still have no boundaries. He tried to kiss me on our first date,and I said no, gently pushed him off and made some joke about him going home like a good boy,and he was FINE with that...

Photo

'Fancy a Shag?'

Posted by Randomgalxxx , 28 March 2011 · 42 views

I am not a prude, I talk about sex with my friends, I have academic debates with everyone in my department about whether cunnilingus is an active or passive experience...I do not however expect to be present with a business card that has a cute little drawing on it and only the words 'fancy a shag?'

CONTEXT: Praise the Lord this was not a proposi...

April 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.