Photo

The moment reality hit me...I have no one to talk to about this. There's no more T.

Posted by Lucchia , 07 May 2011 · 72 views

My sister came with her husband to my house today. My parents were there. We had a nice afternoon. When she was about to leave, we started talking, and I started looking at her skin (I have this issue with zits, and skin stuff...I always look at my family's skin). All of a sudden she raises her arm like she's going to hit me. And she was going to go through with it until I grabbed her hand and stopped her. And she said she would hit me anyway. And her husband and my mother were there, and no one did anything. And she couldn't hit me, because I got her arm, but she was stronger than me and almost did it. My mother said 'Stop fighting like you were kids' but that's all she did. She didn't tell my sister not to hit me, she didn't say anything; she didn't even try to defend me. I went to my room, and then she left with her husband. Even he said goodbye, but she didn't. My parents went to bed, and never said anything about it.

And then it hit me...I started thinking about what happened. And then I really wanted to cry, I really did. But I couldn't let my sister know that I wanted to cry, so that's why I didn't cry in front of her. And my parents never realized, so I couldn't cry in front of them and let them ridicule me because I started to cry. They treated it like nothing many times before, so I know they would do it again, and it would break my heart. They went to their room and fell asleep. And now I'm crying while writing this, trying to hold it in so it won't show in my words so I'm not weak in front of whoever reads this. But I want to cry, I feel hurt. I don't even have my T, who would just sit there and listen to what I said. She couldn't do anything about it, but at least she listened to what I said. And gave me advice. That was one topic she dealt fine with...she understood. And she's not here anymore. And I have no one here anymore. There's no one I can talk to about this right now and there won't be anymore. BEcause my parents don't care, because my sister hits me and her husband doesn't care either, and because my best friend is probably on a date with her boyfriend. ANd plus I can't call her, because I'll wake my parents with my crying. THERE'S NO ONE. I can't do this anymore...my sister doesn't live with us anymore, but still, she has time to do this when she comes. Each time she comes, she does something of the sort. And my parents always invite her, like the two idiots they are. And I'm left at their mercy. BECAUSE THEY ALL WILL NOT MOVE A FINGER FOR ME. THERE'S NO ONE HERE WHO WILL DEFEND ME. I HAVE NO ONE AT HOME. God. I wish I did. I feel incredibly alone right now, and I want to let it all out. And I can't.

The worst thing is that, not long ago, the last time that my grandmother was here (mother's mother, my other grams died last year, bless her), she tried to hit me too, but couldn't. She's old and I'm stronger than her so I grabbed her by the arm adn stopped her. SHe still said that she should have hit me, cuz I did something bad (I swore...big deal). I'm starting to think that I should be hit..I don't know why my own family always wants to hit me. What is it about me that makes ppl wanna hit me? Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing something that's not ok? I don't want this to happen anymore, if it's something I'm doing I wanna stop doing it. But I'm doing nothing wrong, so it must be something that's wrong with me. And that makes me deserve it.

And I'm imagining myself telling this to someone, anyone. And that someone hugging me. And hugging me while I cry. But there's no one.

I'm sorry to hear all this. You don't deserve to be treated that way. Nobody does. There is nothing wrong with you. There is something wrong with them. We're all here for you. (((((hugs))))

BEH
Photo
Untangling-It-All
May 08 2011 07:27 AM
I am so sorry you are going through this. It sounds like you are the family scapegoat, the one to beat up on. It is awful. If I were there with you I would give you a safe hug you while you cry, I really would. You do not deserve to be hit, it isn't you, it's THEM. Shame on your family for treating you so horribly.

I don't know why you don't have a T anymore, what happened? Can you find a new one?

You are not alone and you do NOT deserve this kind of treatment.

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31      

Recent Entries

Just FYI

The two times I wrote here, it was out of anger. It was to vent. I'm a weird person, I know that, but please, please, if you comment, use R, T and only safe hugs. I know it sounds weird, but that's part of the way I cope with this.

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.