Photo

March 8, 2011 He will never win.

Posted by mtma19 , 08 March 2011 · 143 views

I loved life so much more than I do now! He took that from from me and that's not OK. I realized now that I am OK. I 'm the solider that he will never be!He won't win my battle because as far as I am concerned he won't ever!

Photo
blueberrycoffee
Mar 08 2011 05:45 PM
Great way to look at it! I am prode of you for thinking that he won't win, and that you are strong... I give you all the credit in the world...
That is correct you are the survivor because of your inner strength. What better healing revenge?

Many blessings to you
Photo
Believe2589
Mar 09 2011 11:30 PM
WAY TO GO!!! :thumbsup: I'm really glad your able to live life and not let him take that away from you! Keep it up and take care :hi5:
thank you all for your reply. I try to tell myself everyday that no matter what happens in my life I am strong I made it through because I'm still living. my father is my abuser that saddens in my soul. I try and tell myself positive things because 1 day I will the strong enough to leave this hell hole. it makes me sad because I wonder if my life will I ever get better. sometimes I don't believe the positive things I tell myself 01 day I will be free. thank you for the hugs and support it is very much appreciated. :rolleyes:

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.